Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Forth of July! and more...


I once again I had a great time in Oregon. My little buddy JJ was so cute with his new little brother Jack and I can't get over just how perfect little Jack is.



Our fun began on Sunday the 29June when Kami and I we flew into Oregon, we simply took the day easy and just got acquainted with the new little addition to the family.

On Monday I helped Ashley clean house so that she could just enjoy some well earned time with her beautiful little boys and Kami had a blast keeping JJ well entertained.
Tuesday we took Jack in for his first checkup and all was good, he was right on target, of course, he has such a good mommy, who takes such wonderful care of him! I'd have to say she would make a wonderful cow. (just kidding Ash)
Jack had a little bit of a tied tongue which actually made me kind of chuckle a little, I was born tongue tied also as a baby. (WOW we have something in common little Jack.)

On Wednesday we took JJ to the library and he was so very cute, he just soaked it all in and you can just tell he so enjoys singing, books and making crafts with friends.

Thursday we sent Kami off to California and Barrett and Lindsey came in from Salt Lake. We spent this day taking it easy and let Geepa rest a bit as well as become acquainted with his new friend baby Jack. We did get some awesome sushi that evening and got a total kick out of JJ blowing the waitress kisses.

Friday we let Ashley rest up, seeing as she has been up and running instead of recuperating and our very tiered and overworked Geepa caught up on some much needed sleep... on JJ’s bedroom floor! We didn’t really know what there was to do for the Forth of July in Oregon so we just had a very nice dinner at a local Red Lobster and did our own delightful firework show in the apartment parking lot.


Saturday was a little more eventful we took JJ and Jack to the Zoo and that was a blast, they had a dinosaur exhibit and JJ was too funny to watch, I believe he was quit nervous and frightened yet you could tell he still was very interested, and he of course loved all the animals. Barrett and Johnny got a game of golf in and we met for a Mongolian BBQ dinner, it made for a wonderful day.

Sunday we left early and I got to bring my little joy JJ home with me for a week, he is such a good boy and I so love all the kisses and hugs I've been getting, I will be sad when it’s time to take him home.
Once again Ashley and Johnny thank you so very much for allowing us in your home you both are so first-rate at making us feel so welcome and we so love you both!!!

3 comments:

Clark Family said...

Of course. We love having you come!! I loved all the pictures but one. Couldn't you have put a cuter picture on of me. I look weird!!

Todd and Chelsea said...

Oh what cute pictures!!! I love seeing everyone! Jack is a cutie too. Looks like you are having fun going back and forth between Oregon and Utah. We miss you guys!!

Julie said...

Jack is super cute. Every time I see Ashleys cute babies I feel like I need to have one! Tell her she needs to stop!