I guess I need to go private for the safety of our home. My daughter Ashley has informed me this would be best. and since I want to keep up with everyone and as long as your someone I know and not creepy you are welcome to visit with the Hickens. I will leave this for a couple of weeks so that I may get all the addresses needed. If you don't come find me I will try to come find you. We invite all friends and family. Thanks everyone!!
Autumn Pumpkin Watercolor Printable
3 years ago






5 comments:
ash-jj.clark@hotmail.com if you didn't already know it!
Don't forget me! Thanks, and I am so glad you got to go enjoy your grandbabies some more. itsjustsuz@yahoo.com
Collette, it's Marleen. I love reading your blog! I can't believe you guys are G & G twice! I'd love to keep up, if you don't mind. it's mbchappell@hotmail.com
Of course I would love to peep every once in a while!
justinwms@aol.com
Count me in: mrniedert@hotmail.com
Post a Comment