Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wedding Wedding Wedding Busy Busy Busy!

Lindsey and Lance will become Mr and Mrs Lance Scott Tolbert on the 15th of May and I look forward to it yet... I am frankly very tired of the planning part of it all...(and I might add my husband is quite done with the spending part)
The wedding will be beautiful and Lindsey is a very fortunate girl I hope she knows how much she is loved and will be missed here at home, but... what an adventure she is off to in her new life with Lance. May the lord keep watch and care over them in there times of trial and may they have many year of endless bliss!
I love you Lindsey my sweet daughter and you as well my new son Lance!

1 comments:

Sue-Sue said...

Best wishes for your expanding family. I am happy for you all.