We made a trip to see Ashley, Johnny and the boys once again and just took it easy... It was so wonderful just having a little time to visit with their beautiful little family.
Here is the special picture you wanted me to post for you Johnny! I just so absorb all the love we receive from little JJ- I don't believe I could ever get enough of the hugs and kisses and his sweet little voice calling out "Meema Meema Meema... I hold you?"- he is such a loving child, so full of hugs and kisses and the sweetest little personality EVER!

Little Jack is growing and has such a unique little personality of his own (he is his own man.) Jack can play the serious type so very well just like his mother used too, You can pull a face and make funny sounds all you want, anything to get him to smile and laugh, and he can keep a straight face without cracking even the littlest smile. It is very funny to watch.
We did a lot of cuddling, Jack and I, and he did lots of bouncing on my knee (he sure digs the bouncing!) Jack has such a sweet disposition and is such a good little baby. I so love his precious smile.








2 comments:
We loved having you guys. We really appreciate you guys taking the time to come and visit us I hope you never feel other wise. We love you guys so much and miss you already. It went by way to fast and we wished you could have stayed longer. We look forward to seeing you soon!!!
Aww!! So fun! We miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment