
Here is a picture of Candyce with my beautiful daughter Kami.
My niece Candyce was married in the Idaho Falls Temple just over a week ago and I am so very proud of her she and Austin make such the cutest couple. The wedding was beautiful and we all had a blast. It even gave me the oppurtunity to see my little grandsons! Ashley and Johnny drove down from Portland and we were all so excited to see them. I took my cammera with me but forgot to pull it out of my laugage, I guess I was having to much fun playing. JJ had broken his little foot only days before and I wish I had gotten a picture of his little cast.
Well thank goodness Kami took some pics so that I could at least share a few.
This is my little sister Kim and her children Sam and Morganne. Are they so stinken cute or what?!




Here is Kami with my gorgeous grandsons JJ and Jack.
And of course we can't forget my beautiful twin daughters Kami and Lindsey.
Autumn Pumpkin Watercolor Printable
3 years ago






1 comments:
Did you say you went to Puerto Rico? When? Also, is Lindsey getting married?
Post a Comment