Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Turtle fun!

I dicided to post this video clip I took on one of our dives in Bonaire. We followed this turtle a while and I had more clips but I'm just not up to editing it all(maybe later), but I am also posting just a few of the fish I got pictures of. Later when I get some of the other pictures together, of some of the other fun things we did on our cruise, I will post more. This is a "stoplight Parrot Fish" This is a "Caribbean Trumpit Fish"



See if you can find the "Scorpion Fish" in this picture, they are hard to see they blend in so well.

2 comments:

Clark Family said...

Love all the pictures. You need to compile all of your dives into a book or something. You have so many!

Todd and Chelsea said...

So here is the deal. If Todd and I do move to Puerto Rico then you and Barrett are toatlly coming down and we are going diving!! Those pics are really cool. Also, sorry about not calling. We thought Colleen or someone would let everyone know cus we decided to not have it a secret. Your phone call was so sweet, we loved listening to it. Thank you. You are an awesome Aunt. You feel like a blood relative to me. Are you excited to Lindsey's wedding? What more needs to be done?